Lester Controls Join The Lift Industry Mental Health Charter
Lester Controls are delighted to join The Lift Industry Mental Health Charter, which has been designed to bring together companies who work in the lift and elevator business to support the mental health of lift industry companies and their employees, consultants and suppliers. The ethos is for everyone to work together to support the mental health of the people within the lift industry to make it a safer, more supportive place to work.
The mission is to make this an international charter across the worldwide industry and for businesses to support the charter with five commitments:
- Implement well-being/mental health risk assessments
- Take reasonable steps to support employees’ well-being
- Implement stress risk assessments
- Include mental health in their duty of care and safety
- Support The Lift Industry Mental Health Charter
The Charter’s objectives for 2023 include free mental health courses at company premises and a well-being event for the industry.
You can learn more about The Lift Industry Mental Health Charter on their website: www.liftmentalhealthcharter.com