Traction VVVF – Quattro DC & AC
When selecting a drive for DC motor applications, you need look no further than Lester Controls’ DC partner. This stand-alone unit offers compatibility with Lester Controls serial communication and DTF operation.
For a quote for this controller please follow one of the following options:
1) login to our Quote Builder or
2) submit details electronically using our Controller Survey Form or
3) contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quattro consumes the lowest energy possible, saving as much as 25% over DC-SCR drives and as much as 45% over Motor Generator (MG) sets. Achieving an impressive unity power factor of over 0.95, Quattro uses current effectively, avoiding the wastage which causes excess heat in the electrical distribution system.
The AC sister drive, mirroring many of the DC features, has recently been introduced.
Details are available on application.
Features and Benefits
- Regenerative Power Conversion for DC Motors inclusive
- Clean Utility Side Harmonics
- High Power Factor
- Multiple Input Voltage Ranges 200 - 480 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz
- Elevator Rated 250% Overload 45˚C Amb. (Exterior to Cabinet)
- Designed for 80,000 Hours of Lift Duty