Traction VVVF – Magnetek HPV900 S2
The HPV 900 Series 2 elevator drive is designed for both new installations and modernisation projects, providing advanced closed-loop vector control for superior performance.
For a quote for this controller please follow one of the following options:
1) login to our Quote Builder or
2) submit details electronically using our Controller Survey Form or
3) contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An easy-to-install AC drive, it provides accurate acceleration and deceleration, resulting in smooth ride quality.
Magnetek’s proven technical expertise and customer service are just two of the reasons why Lester Controls supply the HPV 900 S2. For geared installations we recommend the HPV 900 S2 every time.
Direct-to-floor approach using serial communications is standard when used in conjuction with a CEDES or USP Shaft Positioning System.
Features / Benefits
Designed and rated for elevator applications
- No oversizing needed
- High overload capacity of 250%
- An internal dynamic braking IGBT
- Cooling fans only operate when drive is running
- Meets the elevator duty cycle
- Isolated encoder signals
Elevator application software and parameters
- Ultimate performance features
- Offers a unique speed regulator for best ride quality and improved landing accuracy, complementing the Almega and Almega II advanced DTF features
- Parameters use elevator industry terminology
Ease of set-up
- No need for mechanical disconnect to tune critical motor parameters
- Software for parameter upload/download
- Elevator system inertia calculated by drive
- Configurable I/O channels (removable terminals)
- Digital operator for simple parameter changes
PM Motor Operations
- Incremental (standard) and EnDat (optional) encoder operation
- Align encoder to motor without mechanical disconnect